I found these pictures of our dear friends Andre and Victoria from Mali on my computer today and realized that I never posted them. A fellow RPCV (return Peace Corps volunteer) went for a visit and stopped by their house and sent me these photos. Andre and Victoria were our neighbors in Mali and here they are with their son, Daouda, who was just a baby when we left, and Cecil, their new daughter. They are also the proud owners of Aku, our parrot, that we left behind. I'm happy to see that the kids on the street didn't fry her up. No, I'm not kidding - they always wanted to eat her. Actually - in the first picture's background you can see our old home! The door with the straw overhang was where I first lived in Sikasso - later we moved down the street to have some more privacy and room. Ah - memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment