
We found this baby squirrel in the yard yesterday. I ended up taking it to an animal rehabilitation hospital today after much mulling over of options. They told me that he was fine, just dehydrated. Too cute!
Random Thoughts and Photos from Charlotte, NC (and our former lives as Floridians and Africans)

Brooke and Jeff's Photos. Designed by NodeThirtyThree and Free CSS Templates. Blogger Template by Chica Blogger.
4 comments:
Oh that's weird. How are you feeding it. they do not tame so I would take it to the animal rehabilitation hospital. It sure is cute though. :)
Very cute...even though squirrels are really just rats with furry tails... wait- does that sound mean?
Good of you to save him/her.
Where's Bullwinkle? Do you have room for a moose?
Are you going to keep it?
I just sent an email today to request how the little guy is doing at the rehab hospital. He definitely looked like a rat/hamster and many of you know I'm a sucker for rodents! I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment