Lax Weekends



Snoopy Sullivan, our neighbor puppy, has been staying with us this weekend along with his sister, Sadie, and finally accomplished what Karma and Zen haven't been able to - he killed the flamingo - and very quickly at that! Jeff was like, "what is he doing?" I was like, "Beth has told me about this - he is going to get the squeeker out." So he did. Very impressive.
Puppy Power! We haven't done much this weekend - just relaxing. I didn't post anything last weekend, but Donald was here - after much drama of course. He missed two flights, his car broke down, and finally rented a car and drove down to meet us at the Dave Matthews Concert. It was an awesome show actually. I saw them 6 years ago and they sounded better than ever. Anyway, we just hung out, grilled out when D-Spreads was here. Also got a new pretty pot for our favorite tropical plant, the ponytail! Jeff and I LOVE these little plants! Hmmm...for some reason, it's not letting me post the Donald/Jeff picture and the ponytail picture. WEAK. I'll try again later though.

0 comments: