Dear Cecily and Seth's Wedding








The weekend before last Jeff and I went to SC to Cecily and Seth's wedding in good ole Seneca! It was so wonderful seeing old friends and hanging out with my parents. So I wanted to post some good shots from the weekend. Cecily was too gorgeous for words. It took me a while to get update on this topic b/c Ashlee had my camera and I had hers....long story, but I got it back today! I hadn't seen Ashlee since my wedding and hadn't seen Cecily in over a year, so it was full of great memories and me not doing a good job holding back joyous tears. I'm such a wimp when it comes to old friends these days. Congratulations The Hudsons!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh everyone looks wonderful. Cecily is gorgeous in all the pics. Can Ashlee be any thinner? WOW! Your hair look good Brooke, and who is Seth?

Matt&Liv said...

Hey Brooke you look super hot in these! I love the dresses she picked. They looked great for everyone's tan. Cecily's dress is gorgeous. I'm glad you got to see old friends. :)

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Brooke, you look gorgeous!!! I miss you!!!