I'm a gardener! Has anyone ever seen a purple pepper? Me neither, so I decided to grow one so I could. It's very pretty and I have to come to terms with eating it now. The other shots are the mini-veggie garden and the super good - smelling gardenia bush. Gotta love Spring. 
3 comments:
Yes Brooke, these are excellent. I love the gardina. They are so beautiful and yours is quite big and full. I wish I had your touch. matt says I have a brown thumb. Ha
Yes, the best thing about having a house is definitely having your own soil. Of course, our dogs ruined any chance of a nice yard for us...I see you are having better luck. :)
Just want everyone to know that the purple pepper is VERY bitter. We were a bit disappointed.
To answer your comment, Laura, yes, our dogs DO destroy the backyard...it's a rare occurance that they have full range of the area. HA.
Post a Comment