Another Big One!


This is the biggest gator EVER. Someone from our client's office took this shot down in Everglades National Park. Look how fat its head is! AAAAAAAAAAA!!! Seriously, you see gators all the time here on the side of the road, in canals, etc, but even this one is hard to believe! Amazing.

6 comments:

Matt&Liv said...

Ok is this for real?? It looks like something they would have on 60 Minutes for something. If I'm the only one falling for it then I know yall are going to have so much fun picking on me in August over this.

Laura said...

Reuben anyone?? No seriously, this fellow is a porker. I am scared - look at his smile.

Jackie said...

I name him Fluffy!

Brooke said...

No way...this is FOR REAL. Nice Laura! "Guys...when are we going to go get the Reubens?"

Matt&Liv said...

cute.

Matt&Liv said...

cute.