



So I realize that's it's been way too long since I've updated. Sorry, but most of you know my family has been pretty pre-occupied lately. Thanks to all who have been praying and sending positive vibes our way!
On a more fun note, here's some pictures from the Ahrens' Family Trip to Disney World! Dad definitely has many more shots, so I might post some more later, but here's a quick peek. This was Kaitlyn's first time here, so it was really cool to see how excited she was! And we got to see our nephew, Matthew, too...and learned that he CAN keep his eyes open sometimes. I think he liked "it's a small world" very much.
The other great thing about this trip was celebrating Dad's retirement! Congratulations! See the pretty cake above? We surprised him at our last dinner.
2 comments:
So I have to say that when I saw that picture of you and Jeff with all the kids I was like WHOAAA!!! It just freaked me out all of the sudden, because I thought that maybe I had missed something and that now you had children. Looks like you guys had super amounts of fun - yessss!
what! Brooke with a baby on her hip. I like it. :)
Post a Comment