Introducing Giles...

As some of you know, sweet Gwen got her angel wings a couple of months ago, and it just hasn't been the same in the Tyndell family. She brought a lot of joy into our lives, so it was very exciting this week when they found Giles, their new cocker spaniel puppy! Welcome to the family, Giles! Looks like he's fitting right in on the comfy couch. Can't wait for you to meet cousin Karma and Zen.


3 comments:

Matt&Liv said...

What a darling!!! Was the puppy a present from you and jeff to your parents??

Brooke said...

My parents found Giles in Anderson I think, so these pictures are the only ones I've seen too. We wanted to give them a puppy, but didn't know when the timing was good. He's so cute!

Laura said...

I want some New Year's Extravaganza pictures. Cute puppy. Expect a real letter soon.