Karm Bear

Oh Karm Bear....just thought I would give a little update on our Karma since I've had a few asking lately - many of you know that Karma hasn't been doing well this past year between cancer and skin issues and well - she seems to be hanging out as best as she can.  She is still eating and drinking and playing like any other dog and even her skin looks better than it has in some time to be honest (notice no bare skins patches or bright red areas).  She still wedges between me and the kitchen cabinets most days cooking and whines every morning til I wake up, but I still love this pup and am hoping she holds out with some happiness a while longer.  We have ups and downs like cancer seems to affect most.  Plus - Zen has to have someone to dominate right?  Oh Karm Bear - love you puppy bear! 

0 comments: