Happy Five Months to Silas!





Grainy photos, yet cute....how could it not?  I couldn't even pick my favorite from this series.  Happy Five Months to Silas James!  I cannot believe this little joy boy is already five months - it always goes fast and he has been just so fun.  I know I rave about him and Tyndell all the time - but these kiddos are amazing.  Just amazing.  Silas is laughing and smiling SO much - his sense of humor is really wonderful.  He is also trying to figure out those hands big time - lots of grabbing going on - toys, my hair, blankets, shirts, etc. He can roll over, though I've only seen it once - daycare has said they've seen it a few times, so he's not a master yet.  He is sleeping beautifully through the night with very rare waking.  Happy boy! 

1 comments:

Aunt Dee said...

He is adorable.