
























Have I mentioned how sad I am that Tyndell deleted our Christmas pictures? Thank goodness Mom A and Dad A sent these pics to save the day! These supplemented with a few iphone pics aren't bad and it's the memories that count, right? Right....and the perfect picture of Silas' First Christmas...grrrr....Ok, ok...I'll drop it! Regardless - we had a great Christmas! Jeff's parents came into town for about a week and we got to do lots of fun things - visit Christmastown aka McAdenville, make cookies, watch A Christmas Story many many times, wear gnome hats and princess dresses, Big Pancake Night, stop Sienna the Elf from eating marshmallows, and playing games and puzzles. Christmas morning was very chill - woke up, opened presents around 7am-ish I think and then made biscuits and sausage/bacon for breakfast - I pretty much stayed in my PJs til noon which was the BEST. There was definitely some random nap taking throughout the day. Mid afternoon the rest of the family came over for dinner - Mom and Dad T, Brandon, and Aunt Alice and Uncle Jerry. We had a delicious feast thanks to my parent's cooking mostly, and there were definitely lots of archery a la Merida moments throughout the evening. Couldn't have asked for a better day - I had been looking forward to Christmas all year long in 2012....just to get through our move, have Silas, get settled, and then enjoy the holiday as a little Family of Four...precious. Thanks to Mom A and Dad A for traveling down for the holiday! Good times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment