Hope everyone had a Merry and Blessed Christmas! I know that we did AND I got so wrapped up in the festivities that I forgot to wish Silas a Happy Four Month birthday and post a few milestone pics. I really want to keep this up since the first year has SO many changes and I know if I don't post or document them all, well - I'll just forget. Jeff and I really enjoy going back to old posts and mark progress and remember how fast and precious life truly is. And let's be honest - after the other Friday's events in Conneticut, who doesn't want to just squeeze your kids and never let them go?
So here are a few bedtime iphone pics from right around the 23rd mark. Some of the most precious moments with Silas are putting him to bed and changing him b/c he gives so many big smiles around that time (unless the cranky time hits due to overtiredness / overstimulation). But if things are going right, he likes to stay up for storytime and snuggle with some puppets and his big sister and I can get a few renegade shots of them in. Silas used to hate being changed when he was first born - it was the only times he really got upset and screamed - I'm guessing b/c it was cold but NOW - let me tell ya - this boy is proud to have his pants taken off! Talk about big naked smiles! So cute. Boys really aren't that complicated even from the beginning are they? haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment