Tyndell's First Christmas Program




On the morning of Tyndell's birthday, we also attended her first Christmas Program at Advent where she sang as one of many angels for half an hour or so. It was precious I have to admit seeing them sing song and do little motions. Tyndell really likes Feliz Navidad. I am going to try really hard to remember those good things from that day as a memory in lieu of other memories of the day such as the surprising number of parents we experienced that pushed and shoved other parents out of getting pictures for just a minute. That's right. I couldn't believe it...but I guess it happens. Regardless of the shoving, we were able to get a couple of cute ones. I got this one right when Tyndell first saw me in the crowd. haha...cute!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Aren't parents nuts? Some friends of ours had their camera STOLEN at one of these blessed events - by another parent! It was caught on video. But you are right - no matter how silly the song, it is just SO SWEET to see them up there.