Labor Day Weekend - B&B Visit!!








































So our beloved neighbors, Brennan and Beth or the B&B as we like to call them, from a couple of years ago in our neighborhood who now live in Atlanta, came down to visit for Labor Day weekend. And most exciting of all is that they are expecting their first little one - a precious boy and the Gallants threw a fun Pizza Night/Baby Shower for them as well. Donald came down for the weekend too, per tradition at our house for Labor Day, and us, D-Spreads, and the B&B went to the zoo before the party, and the next day, we had lots of relaxing time together and even went over to our other neighbor's house, Dave and Teresa for some pool time. It was so good to see everyone! I love how the kids crowded around the B&B at the shower (and also love how sweet Landon is squeezing Tyndell in the picture - too cute) and again, hammed it up with their cupcakes. On the actual Labor Day, we hung out at my parent's by their pool, but I spent more time trying to get Tyndell to take nap that I didn't get any good pictures that day. We sure ate good that weekend too - the B&B are awesome cooks/foodies - I definitely miss that part about them in addition to having our great friends next door! Congratulations B&B! Cannot wait to meet the little man one day soon! And are food trucks to be coming to Atlanta?! We shall see....

0 comments: