Father's Day Weekend Fun
































Started our Father's Day Weekend off with Friday Family Movie Night...Tyndell was given the option of Monsters, Inc. vs. Mary Poppins, and she surprisingly chose Mary Poppins. She loved it and kept saying, "Where's Poppins?" everytime Julie Andrews wasn't in the scene. I forgot how much I love that movie! As you can see, Jeff and Tyndell were loving the popcorn and both them finished theirs before I even sat down and were trying to eat mine. On Saturday, we hung out with some friends and neighbors....unfortunately, we didn't take any pics. On Sunday, we were lazy in the morning, had breakfast together and then met my parents for some putt-putt action in Delray. There is a semi-new course that we've heard good things about so we thought that would be something fun to do together. Unfortunately it got pretty humid pretty early so Tyndell spent a lot of time just hanging on this bench area and eating grapes and drinking juice, so I asked her to make funny faces while she did it. She was interested in the golf part itself for about 5 holes and then she just wanted to hold all the flags. I think Jeff actually won though we have some internal discrepancies in the scorekeeping process ;) .....and Dad had some pretty amazing skillz he was showing off as well. It was a super fun course and Jeff and I are going to plan a Pizza Night outing there again. Afterwards, we went to my parents' house for a kabab lunch and hanging out. It actually rained at their house so pool time wasn't possible. After Tyndell woke up from a nap, she ripped her clothes off and was determined to splash in the pool on the side and play with her turtle float since she couldn't get in. Enjoy pics of our fun weekend!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Broccoli! Great getting caught up on your blog - we are in NC in Pisgah, and I can't stop thinking about the old days! :) Love you!