Hogsmeade and Guster Adventure











Ok - so ever since the Harry Potter land was built at Islands of Adventure in Orlando last year, I've been dying to go and then an opportunity presented itself when Guster announced they would play a show in Orlando last year so I begged Jeff that he get me tickets for my birthday and we would go this past weekend to the park and the show! Well - the weekend I've been looking foward to forever came and we had a blast AND Donald met us there for the weekend and we had so much fun riding the coasters, having butterbeers in Hogsmeade/Diagon Alley, and then topping the day off with the most fun music ever. At the show, I even ran into a friend of mine from playing soccer in high school! How wonderful and random! We even made to Wolfgang Puck's for dinner before the show and it was DELISH! Sunday before we left Orlando, we decided to walk around Downtown Disney and check out the cool toy stores, including the Lego one. I have to say that the Disney toy store is one of the best I've ever seen....I mean....they have a Mr.Potato head station (think Buzz Lightyear Potato Head, Yoda Potato Head, Pirate Potato Head, Minnie Potato Head...), a light saber station, and every cool soft stuffed animal ever, including all the muppets. So fun! We have decided that we have to go back in the fall with Tyndell and do some Christmas/Birthday shopping there and knock it all out! Anyway - we had a great time. Perks of being Florida residents = quick Orlando vacations. AH YEAH.

0 comments: