











We have had some fantastic weather lately - in fact, I think that beach season is upon us soon! This past weekend, we managed to get out of the house and enjoy some fun spots - on Saturday, my Mom and I took Tyndell to Loxahatchee Refuge and walked around the Cypress boardwalk, which is beautiful, and then went to lunch - sitting outside of course! The Loxahatchee also had a pretty awesome Everglades education center to tour, with a airboat simulation. On Sunday, Jeff, me, and Tyndell went to the zoo for a few hours. Tyndell was being really funny next to the statues that are in the zoo, especially the Mayan ones! She definitely likes the monkeys and the Tiger best.
She has been pretty hilarious lately and I think she even sang "Tyndell, Tyndell Little Elmo" yesterday instead of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." That is her jam actually - it's the song where we never really hear the right words - there's always a Zen the Puppy, Gigipapa, or Elmo that slips in there somewhere. She has been singing lots in the car lately - her favs also include ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, Wheels on the Bus, "Backpack, backpack" from Dora, and the B-I-B-L-E.
1 comments:
Great pictures! i LOVE the plaid dress you are wearing in one of the pictures! Any details????
Post a Comment