>
>
Just now going through some Christmas pictures and posting some from us visiting the Delray 100-foot Christmas Tree and Christmas morning. We had a pretty quiet holiday - time with my brother coming down and just having dinners and relaxing....the best kind of holidays - totally chill. Christmas 2010 will also be the time we mark when Tyndell decided that she doesn't like diapers anymore (i.e. she keeps taking her pants off all the time! God help us!) but doesn't also quite like the potty yet (i.e. she will pee on the floor! Again, God help us!). So...there shall be more on that in the coming months I'm sure. Tyndell got so many fantastic presents and I'm sure we'll be having a blast with them all in the next bit. I did get a few pics of her trying out her new playhouse and tricycle on Christmas morning. She also really likes her new books, her stir fry playset, her magnetic dress up dolls, her dolls in general, more Elmos, and her DVD player (though we have to totally regulate when she uses it otherwise I think it could get out of control hehe). I also have to give Jeff major props on creativity for presents this year b/c he found presents for me that all had a "give back" concept attached to them. He got me some new TOMS shoes (the ones with fuzzy lining yesssss), wine that benefits water projects, and some undies that benefit Haiti projects. Totally cool. You'll see Jeff jamming out on his new yuke too....and I'm pretty sure he's already mastered it. Nice job! Anyway - fantastic Christmas.
1 comments:
So, I so had to laugh! My daughter does the SAME THING, only add "Do it myself" to the list of comments. She likes to pee her pants so she can switch between "Blue's Clues" and "Dora" pants. Ugh! Life with a two year old.
Michelle Berry Grachek
Post a Comment