Park Tuesdays







Since Jeff has his cool calculus-based physics class on Tuesdays, Tyndell and I have been trying to get together with the other Pizza Night ladies and kids at the park. So far, most of them have been rained out and have had to relocate to houses, but last week, it DID work out. We met at this awesome park in Boynton and I have to say that it might be my favorite park in the whole County now, mainly b/c the surface was so squishy and astro-turf-tastic and clean. Here are a few pics of the kids...unfortunately I didn't get a shot of either Max or Regan but I guess that speaks to how much fun they were having. Enjoy some cute ones of Tyndell, Madelyn, Reilly Sue, and Samantha. Supposedly NOAA has declared the dry season being here early so hopefully the park times will continue to work out....

0 comments: