Tyndell Words - Almost 21 Months

I have been wanting to make a list of all the words that Tyndell says so that I don't forget progress. SO - I finally sat down with Jeff and my parents today to come up with a list that represents Tyndell at 21 months. Here are all the words she currently says in no particular order:

Mommy
Daddy
Apple
Elmo
Ice
All Done!
More
Please
Whoa!
Uh-oh!
Oh no!
Airplane
Socks
Shoes
Elbow
Nose
Eyes
Puppy
Happy
Giles (this is my parents' dog)
Papa (though it sounds more like Popeye)
Gigi
Frog
Tyndell
Pool
Cheese
Bye-bye!
Hi
Hey
Bus
Baby
Up
Down
Juice
Wa-wa (water)
Purple
Pee-pee on the Potty
Ears
No
Yes
Bird
Ball
Bear
Fish
Dog
Duck
Baaa!
Moo!
Quack!
Ruff-ruff!
Roar!
Stinky
Mmmm!
Flower
Owl
Tiger
Show (this means Baby Einstein Videos)
Dido (this means Choo-choo train)
Hat
Hot
Knee
Kiss
Teeth
Yabba Dabba Do
Cat
Home
Pig
Park
Turtle
Outside
Bike
Keys
Button
Feet
Ba-Da (this means banana)
This

2 comments:

Chris Tully said...

We'll need to add "Uncle Chris" and "Saints" to the list during your visit later this month.

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

I love this!!! I wish I could hear all of these sweet words first hand! miss you guys!