The Shoe Series





Tyndell LOVES shoes. She loves to play with them, match them, take them on, and take them off. In fact, we have a hard time finding shoes that she can wear to school b/c she likes to take them off and on so much and we have to have laced shoes as a result (not as easy to find as you would think). On the weekend, I let her wear the velcro ones and just just laughs as she tries to figure them out. These pictures are my latest favorites b/c it shows her love of shoes and just a daily glimpse of some of the silly moments we've been having lately. I can't even explain how much fun I am having with this girl. I just love watching her explore and figure things out everyday - it is a huge JOY!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE that smile :) :)

~Karyn said...

ok, i almost FELL OUT of my chair when i saw how DIFFERENT she is since i've last seen her!!! holy cow... what a big girl??!! yay, can't wait to take her pics in sept! :)