Fair, Park, and Zoo Weekends












I haven't updated too much lately - work has gotten really busy for me and I started taking a class recently as part of a Career Skills program I am involved at work AND I'm studying for the PE test AGAIN (that's right....ugh...) so needless to say I haven't had too much time for thinking about pictures. Luckily between a few shots on our camera, phone cameras, and friends' cameras, I found a few from the past couple of weekends b/c we managed to get out to the South Florida Fair, the park, and the zoo. Obviously, we found out recently how much Tyndell likes ice cream (I leave Jeff alone with Tyndell for 5 minutes at the fair and I come back to find her covered in chocolate!!!) and bunnies and chickens and swings and merry-go-round tigers! Hooray for weekends!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ha ha! Awesome - glad you guys got some fun time over the weekend. I am the same way - WAY behind. I actually would post something right now but I have no pictures of anything. :(!