Fall 2009 Family Photos










This past fall, we had some family photos taken by the lovely Karyn (see link at right for In Bloom Images, her photography website) in downtown Delray and I never posted them nor gave her an awesome shout out! She's the one that took both my pregnancy photos and Tyndell's newborn photos and she is simply fantastic. I didn't mention it before, because we wanted to keep the photos a surprise for a few Christmas gifts, our Christmas card, and for Tyndell's dedication video back in November, but now that it's 2010 and these events/surprises are over, we can properly give give some due credit to Karyn! Thanks so much - these are some of our favs! And the one of Tyndell eating the yellow flower is pretty much my favorite photo from the entire past year!

1 comments:

the Photographer's Wife said...

I feel very sure that you already know this, and I've said it before, but your baby is BEAUTIFUL. Her eyes, hair, she is a shoe-in for baby modeling. Hee hee! You just need some pretty brothers and sisters for her now (I would say that wouldn't I? Lol.)