Christmas 2009












Here are a few pictures from Christmas Day...the morning started out with what I am going to call Meat Festival Biscuits and fruit (notice the pleasure on my father's face as he combines sausage, bacon, AND country ham all on one biscuit!), stockings, and then presents, of course, at our house. Tyndell pretty much hit the jackpot of toys so I think we'll be busy playing with them all year long. She actually seemed to get into the present opening part - I think she remembered how to do it from her birthday just a few weeks before. But she was exhausted after the morning affairs and fell asleep for a long afternoon nap. Later - we all went over to my parents' house for dinner and took a few more formal/cheesy photos haha. It was a great relaxing day!

Side Note: For all your northerners out there - notice my Mom's feet in the pool on Christmas Day! Muahahaha!

0 comments: