I thought it was time again for a new look so I found this cool template to change things up here on the blog. I really liked the last one but it forced the font and pictures to be smaller and didn't use the screen space well. Anyway - let me know what you think!
Also - here's a fun picture of Tyndell's new look - meaning she has been spending a lot of time getting down on her tum-tum and seeing the world from a new perspective more. So it may mean movement will be coming soon? Who knows. Check out my sweet block barn I built in the background....toys are fun, right?
2 comments:
I like the new look. I think the pictures are clearer. The picture on the right side under the picture of you and Jeff is adorable. She looks more like Jeff these days.
Aunt Dee
She gets more adorable every day. I tried to download onto my computer but I get a message saying disabled by webpage. Can't wait to see her next week.
Love Ya All,
Mom A
Post a Comment