Holy Cornhole!


I only lightly mentoned the cornholes in the Dolphins post below, but I think some special attention is needed for this one...Jeff, with the help of our friend Bryan, have been exploring making cornholes as a little side business. Well - Jeff finished the first one last weekend (with the help our our brother-in-law Chris, as you see in the background). It was, of course, Dolphins-themed for the game. And honestly - as much as I hate the name of the game and am not a very good player, Jeff did a great job painting them and making them very festive. And - don't forget that they meet all ACA (American Cornhole Association) standards. I believe there are two more sets in the making in our malespace, oops, I mean the garage, for some other friends. After that - I believe he will be taking orders! Cornhole, anyone?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are Cornholes?

Aunt Dee