Work Picnic and Seven Month Update!


This past weekend, my company had a picnic and we stopped by for a couple of hours. It was fun to be social with some of the ole work colleagues but it was SO hot (even for me - and I like it 80 degrees+ no matter what!) for sweet Tyndell! We had to get back in the car to encourage some cooling down and naptime for her. I never got the chance to introduce her to my co-workers actually b/c when I was on maternity leave, Tyndell was just too small and tired to take her out of the house a lot. By the time six weeks had gone by and I went back to work, I just never had found the time to bring her to the office, so it was nice for everyone to see her finally.

So...on an update note...Tyndell is Seven Months now! Wow! You can't tell from these pictures (which I shamelessly stole from the ones taken by someone else in the office), but she is sitting up on her own now and has TWO teeth (or "teefers" as Tante calls them yess!). We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month but our prediction is that she is close to 16 lbs now and probably 27 inches....who knows. She's wearing a mix of 3-6 month/6 month+ clothes though so still a little small. She is loving trying new foods (I found a fruit she likes finally! and we are exploring some yogurt and cheese), has a renewed interest in standing up again, and is really noticing the puppies lately. AND - Tyndell gets to meet her GREAT-Grandmother this weekend for the first time - we are making the trek up to NC to see GG, Papa, PT, AT, and Nana! So fun!

2 comments:

J & Elizabeth said...

Give us a call if you are around Charlotte!
J and Elizabeth

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Oh my gosh! Her cheeks are sooo pink! I think I can see steam coming off her little head! :)