This past weekend, Tyndell and I went up to NC to see my parents, aunt and uncle, and Nana, my Dad and Uncle Paul's mother. It was a great trip seeing everyone and so precious to see Nana meet Tyndell for the first time. She really enjoyed the visits we made and she was doing so much better than I expected. I'm so so glad I went up there even if it was just for a long weekend. Nana is the last of Jeff and I's grandparents, unfortunately. Seeing Nana makes me think of all the stories she told me over the years that somehow I will manage to recap to Tyndell when she gets older and they apply to situations. I have really been thinking a lot about how my Nana and Mamaw (my mother's mom) have shaped my life and the effect they have had on me - it's really powerful when you think about it. Ah....anyway - we had such a great time at PT and AT's house - it's so pretty and relaxing up there. AND - sweet tea, fried green tomatoes - need I say more? mmmm! Needless to say - wonderful family time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These a great pictures. I know what you mean about memories with grandparents. I have many with both sets of mine. My grandmother and great grandmother on my father's side travelled with us alot. My grandmother and grandfather (mother's parents) lived near us and she made alot of our clothes as young kids.
Aunt Dee
Priceless pictures!
I am so glad you had this special time with your Nana. These are special times and special pictures you will always cherish.
Mom A
GREAT pics ! Both sets of my grandparents lived close by when I was growing up. I look back on those good times and cherish the memories. Enjoy the "little one" as they grow up way to fast. Take care....Wayne Fitzgerald
Post a Comment