Tyndell is all about bouncing! Here is a new swing/bouncer we tried
out over the weekend - good times full of laughs! I feel like all my
photos now are fuzzy but this girl is on the move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thoughts and Photos from Charlotte, NC (and our former lives as Floridians and Africans)
Brooke and Jeff's Photos. Designed by NodeThirtyThree and Free CSS Templates. Blogger Template by Chica Blogger.
3 comments:
oh! We have one of these for Lily Kate! I hope she loves it :) It looks like it would be fun!
She is getting big too fast. I really enjoy looking at these pictures. I check almost everyday for a new one.
Aunt Dee
I know I don't even really have to say it {since you already know it!} but that little baby girl is SOOOOO cute! And I LOOOVVEE her name. I plan on using my maiden name for one of my babies too!
Post a Comment