Smiley Bird




So at 3 1/2 months, Tyndell has become such a smiley bird. All you have to do is ask any question and she just laughs and smiles a ton - it's really fun. She is also really into baths and "walking" right now. During bathtime, she kicks and smiles like she is about to start swimming and soaks the floor. And she really likes to try standing up and has started picking her feet up like she wants to walk - hilarous! Anyway - it's really fun to see her becoming more and more aware of the world around her. Here is some good ones, including a cute one with our "sister" Lauren after bathtime.

2 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Oh my gosh! she is sooo big already! I miss her...can you say that about someone you haven't met? Well, I did, and I do :)

I love love LOVE her pretty smiley face! I just wanna kiss it!

Laura said...

Oh, she is such a sweety pants. I love her. I know I have said this before, but I really want our girls to HANG OUT - YESSSS!