3 Month Update!


Look at our growing girl! Tyndell turned three months last week and even though she didn't have a doctor's appointment to get official stats to report...we tried to weigh her ourselves and believe she is just over the 10 lbs mark now! I'd be lying if I said carrying her isn't already becoming a little more difficult. I feel like I need to start doing pullups or something...or...I can just cheat and use this little bjorn carrier haha! The other milestone from last week is that she started daycare and so far it's going well. She seems to be resting and eating good there and the people are awesome - it's at a local church/school called Advent Luthern in Boca Raton. And even though people said she'd get sick immediately after starting there, we've been very lucky. Keep your fingers crossed! Go immune system go!

0 comments: