Baby Modeling...

The other day, my friend, Karyn, who did my cool preggo photos last month, came over to the house and took a few shots of sweet little Tyndell - check out her blog post with the photos (see link at the right).  These turned out so beautiful!!  Thanks so much for capturing our little baby girl so early on, Karyn!    You rock!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, Brooke, she is so beautiful - so glad your friend was able to take some pictures - in a few months, you will never believe Tyndell was ever that small. So happy for you guys.

Shannon said...

She is beautiful! Grace was 4lbs. 11 oz. when we brought her home too! She was 5 lbs. 2 oz. at birth (not early though) and I can hardly even remember how tiny she was holding her! Enjoy every second with her (I'm sure you are)

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

She is soooo beautiful! I love those pictures! and I'm so glad you guys got to spend the week together for Christmas!