

Here are some catch-up pictures from the past few weeks. My work gave me this yummers carrot cake for my birthday right before Thanksgiving - I am very excited to dig in as you can see! Also wanted to share some of the pictures from the Marathon of the Palm Beachs 5K that Jeff and I did with some of his co-workers. This was the first 5k that I've ever done, and I was actually surprised at how fun it was. I hadn't been running very much, so I was definitely going to be happy if I broke 35 minutes. Notice my time - haha - gloriously beating Jeff! It really was a fun thing to do together though - and the race was right on the intercoastal in between West Palm and Palm Beach - so pretty. It was a really fun day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment