Early Male Training





Dad A is teaching our cutie pie nephew, Matthew, to be just like him! You gotta work hard, play hard, sleep hard, and keep the car spotless - all important male Ahrens family traits. Mom had sent these to me a while ago and I meant to post them b/c they are so super cute and funny. Too bad when Jeff was a kid, he got taught to clean the toilet and not a BMW - Matthew lucked out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked to see such one-sided commentary on your latest pictures, as you are making me out to look like a bad father. If Jeff was extra good I also allowed him to clean the bath tub and the sink!!

Dad A

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Precious!! I can tell that Dad A isn't proud of his grandson AT ALL!! ha! how sweet!!