The other weekend, Jeff and I drove over to Tampa/St. Pete for the weekend b/c Jackie and Wari were in town on vacation. It was also a great opportunity to go to the Salvador Dali museum and Busch Gardens, which we've always said we would do since we've lived in Florida, but haven't. It was great to meet Wari for the first time and catch up on some Jackson time! As you can see, good times were had and Jackie and Wari are super cute together. I'm also going out on a limb here and posting one of the MANY pictures where everyone else looks great but I look drugged/drunk/crazy/problematic with my blinking during pictures. Man - I really have a problem with this (just ask Jim Ahrens) but I didn't have many group shots, thus a sacrifice must be made. By the way, I just want to say that we fully recommend both the Dali museum and Busche Gardens. Comments on these attractions are as follows: 1. Always thought Dali was a bit kooky, but he is Jeff's favorite, and now seeing the paintings up close I seriously appreciate the time and detail this artist had in him. Really talented guy. 2. Busche Gardens is the perfect mix of a bunch of crazy rides with a zoo! Does it get any better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray! I forgot they were going to Tampa - I love Wari - he is so great.
what fun shots. You guys look like you're having a fabulous time. Brooke, you look adorable.
Post a Comment