BBQ for No Reason






A while ago, Jeff and I realized that we haven't had a big party or invited everyone over to our house in a long time and started to feel bad. So, last weekend, we decided to have a random BBQ at our place! It was great fun and lots of co-workers and friends and neighbors came over for some hang out time and good food. We grilled out, played in the yard, and watched the dogs block the traffic areas in the house (they didn't even jump up on the table - I was so proud). Please take special notice of one of my co-worker's, JP, family photo in front of the bay window, which turned out super super cute! I also like the one of my boss, Ed, his wife, Pam, and another co-worker, Aldo, posing at the grill. There was a great HDR showing, I must say! Some of us hung out a bit later with some choco-fondue to end the night off right, per Shelley's suggestion. Yum!

1 comments:

Matt&Liv said...

Brooke, your latest posts really make me miss you. We need some good chat time. I was really missing you when Jackie said she and Wari got to see you. Matt is really iching to hang out. :)