Inspiration a la Tyler Family
Last year, I did a painting for Laura and Matt's daughter, Ana, that was crazy tropical colors and plants with Zen in it. Well, when I gave it to them, Jeff missed it (and I did too) and kept asking me to do another one but with Karma in it too. So a couple of weeks ago, when he was in NC visiting friends, I did a similar one per his request. I think it's going to start a series of similar psychedelic dog paintings that we will hang together. I've been wanting to get back into painting, so it's good to feel inspired! Thanks Tylers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brooke! that is AWESOME!!! You have quite the talent! I love it! WOW!
Oooooh! I really like this one too - by the way, I forgot to tell you that when we moved our stuff in to our new place, Haley insisted on choosing the perfect spot for her painting. I wish she could hang out with you - that would be so fun to hear your conversations with her.
Brooke this is beautiful!! Can I have one? :) We missed you sooooo much. It looks like you and Jeff are the traveling king and queens. We need to chat soon. I miss your voice.
Post a Comment