
This is one of those forwards that has been circulating and I just think it's the funniest thing ever - mainly b/c I'm a big dork/nerd - but that aside, who DOESN'T want to integrate batman? Those of us who have had those train wreck calculation nightmares can all appreciate.
5 comments:
YES! I just got that email too!!! and I agree...too bad I was never that clever to add batman to any of my exams! (you know how tough those speech exams could be!) ha!
I just don't understand this at all - I feel really out of the cool engineering / calculus loop. Do you remember that I made a D in Calculus at Clemson. HA!!!! A "D"!!!!!!!!
well, it looks like you are too busy going on walks and sunbathing to post...I wonder what that is like...sniff...:)
I want to see pictures of the smooshed snake!
hello? Florida, are you there?
Post a Comment