A PT and AT Thanksgiving in NC




It was so nice to spend a few days with the Tyndell crowd at the beach in NC. My parents are renting a house at Ocean Isle for a few months and Paul and Anthe live nearby of course, so it was the obvious spot for Thanksgiving. Chris, Nana, Brandon, Mom & Dad, PT & AT, Alice & Jerry, Jeff & I, and Drew & Candice were all there! I think it was the first time we ALL got together in years since the cousins are all spread out now. Also, Ocean Isle allows dogs on the beach, so it was the first time Karma and Zen got to take a sandy walk (even though we live 1 mile from the beach in Florida, they had never been to the beach before this weekend b/c Delray doesn't like dogs). They loved it as you can see with Giles the puppy! It was also the first time Jeff and I met our new-ish Aunt Alice! So there were many great events other than the actual Thanksgiving Day feast and a fun boat ride on Paul's new "Burning Daylight!" It must also be noted that Drew, Candice, Jeff, and I represented the kids table this year. Yeeeesssssss!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Go kids table! It gets more fun to be there the older you get.