Christmas in Florida







This year, our families came to us for Christmas! This was a first as Jeff and I usually do a chill Christmas on our own. It was really nice to have both the Tyndells and Ahrens together. Mom & Dad A came down for two weeks and spent time doing some house projects and Mom & Dad T and Brandon came for a long weekend. We ate lots, enjoyed the Florida sunshine, went out on the intercoastal one night to see lights, and watched five dogs fight/hump each other constantly (my parents' dog, Giles, and the neighbor dogs, Sadie & Snoopy, were all visiting Karma & Zen). Dad A was so nice while in town that he installed a new hardwood floor in our bedroom too - it's gorgeous - and a much better improvement over the carpet which Zen destroyed in her puppy years. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! We all hope for a better 2007 than 2006!

1 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

So we were at Chad's parent's new house and they were still unpacking box after box. I walked by a stack of 2 boxes in the garage, and each was labeled "reefs" I was really suprised that his parents had that many pairs of reefs...and that they even knew what they were! So I got even more curious about them (because his mom and I can wear the same shoes) and opened one of the boxes...and it was full of WREATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA