Halloween Review Contest







There were so many good costumes (not to mention all the kids we knew that dressed up) that I thought I would share. Even Aaron's 240 Z car dressed up for a race! Shelley and I were having a good time at the Hagar's Haunted Party as a bandito and Pippi Longstocking. Mom A was a very scary Morticia Adams. So...I'm taking a poll...which kid is the coolest/cutest for Halloween? Vote in the comments as the choices are:
1. our nephew, Matthew, as a dancing dinosaur
2. our neice, Kaitlyn, as a princess
3. cousin Aiden as Superman
4. cousin Trever as a Bear
5. cousin Zachary as a scary zombie/skeleton/reaper
6. Kayla (she doesn't need a costume with those pigtails and pumpkins around!)
7. Regan as a witch
8. Jasmine as a pumpkin
9. Landon as an Astronaut
10. Samantha as a fairy
11. Master Z Car as Number 98
CAST YOUR VOTES! Let the games begin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Jasmine Pumpkin is awesome... must have great looking parents!!

Matt&Liv said...

I'm gonna have to echo that and say #8 the pumkin! What a doll! :)

Laura said...

My vote goes to the dancing dino - those little legs kicked out to the side made me grin - oh, and Pippi is super caliente!

Brooke said...

One of my friends at work told me she voted for Jasmine #8 as well! She's in the lead!

Anonymous said...

I fell in a manhole last night on the street. Luckily, I didn't break anything.

Laura said...

That is too bad about the manhole accident...and it is time for the next holiday posting Broccoli. Hope you ate just loads and loads of sweet, juicy, brothy turkey!

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

NEW POST!!! NOW! (like I'm one to talk) he he he