

We buckled down and bought an umbrella this past Saturday (you can see the technicolor rainbowbrella in the background corner!). In Ahrensish, that means that Jeff will spend more than 30 minutes at the beach. It was the most perfect beautiful day - calm water, full sun, light breeze, and the clearest water ever! Notice how pleased we are! I was up to my neck and could see my toes wiggle (yes-that is the technical test of water clarity happiness!). I'm posting these pics now to remind myself that despite days like today where everyone is in total chaos mode trying to determine things like, "Should I wait in line for 1 hour to fill up gas tanks? Is putting up shutters worth it? Do I want to go to the store for water or beer? Do I start eating everything out of the freezer tonight? Is driving 20 miles to work worth it for only 3 hours of work even though no one will be paying attention to anything except the National Hurricane Center website?" that those beach days are AWESOME. What's also weird about today is that I had a dream last night that today was a snow day! Anyway, we're prepared - no worries.
Sibiri temenen, an tarra kogojidakan ka tulonke ni reposer soro. Ne be hakili nin don kan sisan barisa sanfinye fitini be na sooni o la n be don waati min a be ban, kogojida don be na tuguni. Inafo, bee fenw be se k'a dilan sanfinyeba kofe barisa waati bee si b'a yere dilan. C'est comme ca! Photow comme ca be n ka hakili lafiya. Si seko ke dilan, tinye te?
1 comments:
Broccoli! I wish it were me holding you in that crystal clear water!!! Wait...how about this...I wish I were there with you in that water!
And how is your work stuff going>
Post a Comment