Taaaa-Daaaa!


Hooray! We got a new and improved Mallard Duck mailbox! Our other one had a head and foot missing, so this is a HUGE improvement for the yard. Any ideas for good names? I've thought Irving or Herman would be nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That looks great!!

J & Elizabeth said...

Quack! I like the name Maynard. Maynard the Mallard. He looks nice.

Laura said...

So it really DID have wings before...wow. I recommend the name "Merv". He looks like a Merv, with a little sneakiness in his eye. But if you MUST go with one of your choices, I do like Irving - it is a good historical sounding name - very important, which this mallard certainly is.

Jackie said...

Manwello. Really that's the best I can come up with. Manwello is what we call on of the guys on my VB team...his real name is Manolo or manuel...I think it is Puerto Rican for super hot...just kidding!

Anonymous said...

What about Howard? Howard the Duck? hehe...

Jackie said...

Howard the duck, is that a movie about a drunk, perverse, muppet duck?