Whoa Dude!


I stole this picture from an email I got b/c I loved it so much. For those of us that saw "Finding Nemo," we all understand how great seaturtles are. Speaking of, last nesting season here in Florida, we tried to go see the turtles lay eggs and the timing was off. This summer we are going to try again and hopefully be successful! It's hard b/c the amount that nest each year is decreasing. Turtles and frogs are two animals whose behavior indicates rapid change in the environment! I know, I'll get off my nerdy, tree-hugging soap box now.

5 comments:

J & Elizabeth said...

Preach on tree hugger! I love the picture of the turtle.
Hope things are going well.
Lizzy

Laura said...

YES! Go CRUSH!

Jackie said...

Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today. Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There's a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it.

Matt&Liv said...

Yes!! this is most pleasing. I like how jackie knows every word. What was Crush's son's name. Can't remember.

Jackie said...

Squirt