Weekend Boat Ride





Last weekend, we went out on the water in Marlis and Bob's boat. The weather was perfect, so that made for a good time. Aaron and Shelley were, of course, in on the cruising action too. Do you see how clear the water is? Yes, that's one good reason to live down here! There's this part of the intercoastal canal that we were hanging out in called Boca Lake and it's super clear and only waist deep--perfect for a lazy afternoon. Thanks Marlis and Bob! Good times..uh, except for the ocean episode!

5 comments:

Laura said...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! IT SNOWED 3 INCHES HERE TODAY!!! I am SICK with jealousy! Just kidding - enjoy it my darling - I know you did your time up here! :)

J & Elizabeth said...

Looks like fun! I see our little gnome friend got to go for a boat ride as well :)

Anonymous said...

How is Jeff doing on his diet? The pictures look like he still has more to go!!!

Mom A

Anonymous said...

Actually Mom, I'm down 15 lbs., and thanks for noticing. How is your's going??

Brooke said...

Hey HEY...everyone just calm down and enjoy the nice weather! oops...sorry Laura! Everyone is welcome to join us. BTW, I think Jeff looks GREAT!