We went to the Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills game this past Sunday...good times. Here is us tailgating...me, Jeffrey, Shelley, Annette, Jeff, and Aaron crouching below us. The game was pretty uneventful as the Dolphins were losing horribly the 1st-3rd quarters. We left to go back to tailgating and then they made some crazy comeback in the 4th quarter and won by one point! I think we must have been bad luck...but we met some great Bills fans...especially Mike! What's up Mike...I'll post some more pictures later!
Miami Dolphins Game
We went to the Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills game this past Sunday...good times. Here is us tailgating...me, Jeffrey, Shelley, Annette, Jeff, and Aaron crouching below us. The game was pretty uneventful as the Dolphins were losing horribly the 1st-3rd quarters. We left to go back to tailgating and then they made some crazy comeback in the 4th quarter and won by one point! I think we must have been bad luck...but we met some great Bills fans...especially Mike! What's up Mike...I'll post some more pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Brooke and Jeff, It's back to reality back in Buffalo. Back to work,back to cold ( 15 degrees today )and back to snow ( 4 inches last night and 5-6 more expected tonight ).Thanks for hanging with us drunken knuckleheads and sharing your food ( the brownies were like crack!!) on Sunday. As you could tell we had a great time until the 4th qtr. of the game. We were only upset at the outcome for a short time and then began to party at the hotel bar again Sunday night. It was tough getting up at 4:30 am to go to the airport on Monday. We are already looking forward to coming back down for next years Bill's , Dolphin's game. Maybe you guys should consider coming up to Buffalo for next years game up here and we can show you how we tailgate in Bill's country !! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures especially the one with Jeff and I. Thanks again and Happy Holidays. Mike from Buffalo.
Post a Comment