


Not only did we get an armoir while in SC, but we found this fun chair too (also a great deal...have I mentioned how nice shopping is NOT in Florida?) So, we had to put the chair in the back of the Monty and force Karma and Zen to sleep in the chair the whole way back. Thank goodness they don't argue too much about sleeping in the car. It made for some fun car sleeping photos, as usual.
Some of you might be figuring out that I don't have a very exciting life, hence, all the dog pictures! Although, I have to admit, this scheduled, "normal" life is a welcome change from where I was just a year ago.
5 comments:
YES!! The dogs look so pleased! Dogs that sleep in the car are a special blessing from God - I ask you to recall (I think we told you about it) that ill-fated trip to Cape Hatteras that Olivia and I made with Kenah and Mory in the back seat of the Saturn - and how Olivia thought that it would be wise (while the sunroof was open) to douse the dogs with baby powder since they weren't smelling the best. What memories! Hey, I want to see a picture of this miraculously priced and highly agreeable armoire!!
Oh Laura, you always make me laugh. I really did think the baby powder was a great idea, but I guess not! Brooke, I'd also like to see pics of these highly reasonable pieces of furnature. I love the pics of the pups by the way. So cute when they're asleep.
Hey Brooke - would it be worth a trip to the UP during Thanksgiving for us if I am feeling up to it? Are there hotels up there? We don't have anything to do during that time. Are there nice short hikes and national parks and pretty stuff? I don't think there will be any snow yet - it has been really warm here so far.
Yes, I do remember that blessed Cape Hatteras trip and the baby powder incident! I'm so glad our pups just fall asleep.
I will put some better inside the house pictures when we get the family room done....we are progressing nicely!
I love those dogs. Great seeing you and congrats on the super purchases!!! Looks like driving was a little difficult with the tarp over the windshield, hardy har har har!
Post a Comment