It's August already
I can't believe it's already August. I feel like Jeff and I returned from Mali just last week. Time really flies in America, but since we hit the ground running coming back...it's expected. We've really come to enjoy Florida, as it's not as overwhelming as it was at first. The hot weather, beaches, and access to fun events all the time has been wonderful, so we say,"Come visit! We don't have any vacation, but we know you all do!" Anyway, the next month is going to continue flying with the upcoming closing on the house and plans for what to make of Mallard Drive and its matching duck mailbox (yes-it's true). The puppies are well and keep us busy and laughing. Jeff and I are enjoying our plain lifestyle and the things we can count on: toilet paper, good meals, and how we've made it to August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yo Broccoli - so excited to see pics of your new house - I didn't know you had put them on the site - yes!!! It looks awesome. Congrats.
Post a Comment