A Guster Tale
I just have to vent for a second. The other weekend Jeff noticed that Guster, one of my favorite bands of all time, was in Ft. Lauderdale for a show. They never come to South Florida, so of course, we were very excited and went down early to get tickets. Many of you may recall Guster as the band that I was forbidden to listen to while driving b/c I would get so excited and start driving too fast (yes - I definitely got 3 warnings from the Police while at Clemson, but never a ticket). Well....they sold out in like 10 minutes and we didn't get to go! It was a very sad day....go see them for me if you have the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read this post last week - and said immediately "Oh NO!" out loud, and by the time I explained to a worried Matt that nobody had died, I forgot to comment...so, HEY! What a bummer.
Maybe, just this once, you SHOULD have listened to Guster as you drove to buy the Guster tickets! ha!
...very sad :( like me missing my Harry concert...
Post a Comment