A Boca Lake Sunday




We went out with Marlis, Bob, and Erica yesterday since it was such a gorgeous day and the water couldn't have been clearer on Boca Lake. This place is so interesting...it's in the middle of the intercoastal and is really shallow (see the link I found). We saw a couple of sting rays too. Good times!

6 comments:

Matt&Liv said...

I can't believe how clear you water is. matt and I definitely coming down this summer. Is that ok? :)

Anonymous said...

you betcha

Laura said...

Well, since it got up to 50 degrees today, I shouldn't be jealous....:(

Jackie said...

Did the stingrays sing educational songs like Mr. Ray from Nemo?

"Oooh, let's name the zones, the zones, the zones. Let's name the zones of the
open sea...mesopolagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic. All the rest are too deep for you and
me to see."

"Oh, seaweed is cool. Seaweed is fun. It makes it's food
with the rays of the sun..."

Brooke said...

Well...it's about 80 degrees everyday here...nah, don't be jealous.

Obviously there needs to be a Florida girl trip since the water is clear and it invokes some of us to burst into song! It doesn't get much better than that!

Jackie said...

Well, you had to bring stingrays into the mix...